Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Emma's First Hair Cut

OK, so I finally did it. I cut Emma's hair, just the bangs. They were too long to not be put back, too short to go back with rest of her hair. This was so hard of me... I'm such a chicken! Here's the before:It was just that she kept getting stuff in those bangs. Food, snot, etc. They need to go! Here's the after: I hope it looks OK. She wouldn't hold still, and I'm not very good with keeping my hands steady... too much shaking and they start to hurt. At least hair will grow back, right?

4 comments:

Allen said...

She looks cute! Of course I think that, not only because I am contractually obligated to think any child of mine is adorable (it's true, just take a very, very close look at the fine print in the birth certificate..), but I think you did a really nice job. Yeah for no food in the bangs!

Erin said...

Awesome! Youre my inspiration. I bought a haircutting kit, since I'm going to have boys, and a husband that need haircuts. I just have to practice on Shaun now. He's building the courage to let me:)

Amy said...

Does that mean I have to do Clara's now?

Anonymous said...

Love the bangs!

Mom Leavitt