Friday, December 19, 2008
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it SNOW!
This week has been a strange one in Las Vegas...we've had SNOW. Lots and lots of snow! It was amazing! We had a good storm Tuesday morning, at our house we had great big huge flakes! And when it started to stick, I was amazed. We took the kids outside for a few minutes, Riley and Allen tried to catch snow flakes in their mouths. 
OK, yes he is still in PJs and yes he is wearing MY shoes... he is always wearing my shoes... it drive me crazy! But what can you do....
Emma is standing at the window, looking at the snow... She barley looked around for me to take this picture.

Tuesday, I wanted to take our Christmas card picture. So, I dragged the family up to Red Rock... I knew there would still be snow up there. It was so beautiful! I'm just going to put a few pictures of the shot up here. If you want to see some incredible shots, check out my other blog.




Aren't these shots amazing? I don't think a pro could have gotten better pictures! I think I must be getting better!
I still feel like kinda a loser picture taker... we had the biggest snow storm in 30 years in Las Vegas on Wednesday and I didn't take one picture of it...But I was so grateful that Allen is home now from school, and didn't have to drive down there. We spent the day shopping for the last of our Christmas presents, and spending time together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Okay, her dress is SO cute! and the snow is beautiful! I love it. How did we get so lucky to get snow the week before Christmas. Joy to the World! Love your shots. You're so talented!
Post a Comment