Thursday, December 18, 2008

Little Blessings

On Monday we were able to be apart of the blessing of Tabatha Eve Delvin. She a cute little cousin, who's brother make frequent appearances on this blog, as he is Riley's best friend and my cousin. She will too, given time. It was held at my parent's home. There was the worry about how getting Tabatha or Mary sick at church, and with the wild weather we've had in the west... they weren't sure if TJ's folks would make it for Sunday. It was such a sweet blessing, and a beautiful spirit was totally felt. I loved the dress. Barbara (Grandma Peterson) told us that the dress was her grandmother's, and had been used for the christing/blessing dress for all of her aunts and uncles, herself, her daughters, and all of her granddaughter. How cool is that? What a heritage!This is Marylynn with her daughter. Don't they look great! So not fair, I still have my baby fat... well, that's what I'd like to call it...Riley LOVES babies. These two boys were so cute about this newest family member. Riley just wanted to touch her.This is all the men who took part in the blessing. I'm going to have to have Mary fill in the names, cause I don't know them all, but aren't they a handsome bunch!

No comments: