Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Merry Christmas
We spent Christmas day at my parents' home. We had tons of fun. It was so much fun to have Emmaline awake for the festivities this year. Last year she slept the whole day away, we have no pictures from her first Christmas with her in them! Riley was more interested in opening presents than seeing what was in them. He has been so excited about Christmas, it has made it fun. Emma had tons of fun with every present that she opened.
Santa brought the all important school bus for Riley this year. When asked what he wanted Santa to bring, the answer never wavered. He wanted a school bus. Why? We don't know, but that's what he wanted so that's what he got.
Yes, we left her hair like this all day. It was kinda cute, and I just didn't want to fight with her to get her hair in pig tails. This looked more comfortable! Santa brought Emmaline a stroller so she doesn't have to steal Riley's anymore. The two of them love taking their babies for walks around the house. Well, Riley takes his baby for a run...
My sister wraps most of the gifts every year. She used to wrap gifts at Christmas to raise money for band and got really good at it! It was so pretty that I had to snap a picture of it!
Riley found where the good stuff was stashed... he was very impatient to get on with unwrapping things!
Emma loves her frog. Although she gave every new stuffy this kind of greeting! It was really cute! We had fun putting bows on our little present
I just thought this was so funny! Benson wrapped Mya's gift in a ribbon container that was still full of ribbon! She got a good chuckle over it.
Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt, this is what you got Riley. He LOVES it and we knew it was something you would have picked for him. It's a wooden train set. The pieces will go with the train tracks he has already, and the trains he has can ride the rails. He has been begging to put it up since Christmas, but we wouldn't let him until we moved the tree. We moved the tree tonight, and he happily played with Daddy. Thank you so much for sponsoring our Christmas! It wouldn't have been as magical without your wonderful generosity! We love you guys so much! Thanks so much!
I think she's in love! Riley gave Emma a new doll! She puts both of her dolls into the stroller and walks them all over!
Emma got a purse from Mommy. Now she can stay out of mine! She was so excited about it! She loves the cell phone, and had a whole conversation with Daddy.
This is Emmaline's "you understood me" smile. She is trying so hard to learn to communicate with us. She's walking all over the place. We figure she was just waiting until Grandpa got home before she would walk. She's become a walker so quickly it makes my head spin!
I had to post my dad! He was excited about his new running shoes!
I made my mom a blanket for Christmas this year. I wish I had a picture of her opening it, but she really likes it!
I got a new toys for my cameras: remotes. Allen and the kids got me two different kinds of remotes, one that I plug into my camera and one that is wireless! It is going to be so much fun! We ate lots of yummy food, and enjoyed playing with all the new toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment