Thursday night was our RS Christmas party. The theme was the letter "P". We had pizza for dinner, wore our PJ's, played games for prizes, gave white elephant presents. It was so much fun! I won one of the guessing games. This is the first time I've ever one! I got a jar of peppermints. I brought an apron I made for the white elephant. Everyone really liked it. Thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for watching the kids for me. I love getting girl time!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I love getting together with Sisters from the ward! I'm glad you won the game (BONUS!) and got some down time with the ladies. Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun. I love getting together with Sisters from the ward! I'm glad you won the game (BONUS!) and got some down time with the ladies. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment