I have noticed that the older I get, the funner the funny pages are. This one had Allen and I rolling. I swear we have had this conversation before, many, many times. My favorite part is Micheal running back to bed! I've seen that too! Riley has always been hard to put to bed. Last night, he finally passed out around 10... I put him to be at 8:15... so you can imagine how aggravated I felt! My parents say it's pay back for all the nights I did this to them. I still have trouble falling asleep at night. Riley's had a cold, and the medicine makes him really wired. Plus, with all the stress in the family the last couple of days it's no wonder he's having trouble sleeping...I guess... Anyway, I hope this makes you laugh too!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Funny sleep!
I have noticed that the older I get, the funner the funny pages are. This one had Allen and I rolling. I swear we have had this conversation before, many, many times. My favorite part is Micheal running back to bed! I've seen that too! Riley has always been hard to put to bed. Last night, he finally passed out around 10... I put him to be at 8:15... so you can imagine how aggravated I felt! My parents say it's pay back for all the nights I did this to them. I still have trouble falling asleep at night. Riley's had a cold, and the medicine makes him really wired. Plus, with all the stress in the family the last couple of days it's no wonder he's having trouble sleeping...I guess... Anyway, I hope this makes you laugh too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment