Friday was fun. We had fun shopping and playing together as a family. We enjoyed the treats our home teacher brought to us.

Can we say sibling rivalry? Emmaline wanted Riley's chocolate pop... and was crying and pitching quite the fit...

But I gave her one of her own... Then there was peace in the Leavitt home. Do you see how cute she looked in the morning? But that night, she had pulled out both her cute pony tails and looked like she had stuck her finger in a light socket!

We went to the Springs Preserve for their annual winter lights festival. It was really fun! Riley was very excited to ride the little train and to see Santa.

Riley was very worried that the train was leaving without him! We had to wait for 2 turns. But after his ride he was SO happy!

As we were walking away, he said to me: "Mommy, that was a great train ride, Thank you!" I was floored. This was totally unprompted!

Emma had fun on the train too, and being held. She's getting to the stage where if I leave the room she starts to squawk!
I have had a hard time posting about this night because my pictures with Santa got over exposed... and I can't fix them. I've been so sad about it that I just could get myself to write about it. Riley was so cute with Santa! I'm hoping we can go back, maybe tomorrow... and hopeful I can get the flash problem under control!
\


I've done my best to try and darken the pictures a little so you can at least see their expressions... Sorry about the quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment