
Today we went to find the snow. Yesterday we had this wonderful light rainy stuff most of the afternoon. It felt like snow that had melted on it way down. Almost a mist. I figured that if it felt like that down here, then it mush have snowed up at Mt. Charleston. So, I called up Mya and Ben to see if they wanted to go find winter with me. Benson has been feeling a little homesick lately, having grown up in Utah where they have seasons. He was glad to go along with my plan. You, in Vegas you just have to get out and see the seasons sometimes. It was such a blast. You could say Emma was a little unsure about this cold thing. This was her first real taste of "COLD" She had just had diaper changed, and it was pretty cold... OK, she screamed and cried through most of it, but what can you do!


She also wasn't thrilled with mommy putting her in the backpack. She was down right pissed, to be honest!

But once we got her out, she was all smiles. Does this kid know what she wants? You bet! Just a note on her pants. Poor thing, blew out her pants on the way up (stupid cheaper diapers... we have always, always used pampers on our kids. Last week I decided to try huggies, they're about 4 cents cheaper. Emma has blown out 6 sets of clothes in the last 3 days. Mostly she has peed through them, but there's been a few...I'm so going back to pampers, at least for my kids they work better, and save me money and time on laundry! Yuck!) The only pants I could find where a pair of Riley's PJ's. They were huge on her, but she didn't seem to mind!

I put my sunglasses on her! What a smile!

Riley LOVED it. That kid ran everywhere! Up the hills, around trees, over logs! It was so much fun!


Going up the hill. Last year Allen and Riley went sledding down this hill. It was quite the slippery sloop.

Coming down the hill. Riley thought it was great fun..

Uncle Benson wasn't so sure!

I just have to say, I'm looking pretty good. My hair was looking pretty cute, I've lost some weight. Hmmm who knew.
It was cool to see winter, it almost gets you into the Christmas spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment