Saturday, December 27, 2008

Quick Christmas Eve Story

OK, so after the deserter with the Santa pictures at the Springs Preserver, we tried there again... This time, I had my camera and forgot the battery! UGH! And then Santa never came out while we were there! So, on Christmas Eve, Mom and I took the kidos to the Meadow's mall to see Santa. Riley was so excited! He had is little stuffed Rudolf the red nose reindeer with him, and we braved the whole mall to get the Santa booth. We were then told that they had closed the line, and we couldn't see Santa. Riley's little face just fell! I was so angry I could have screamed! They had promised the line would be open until 2 and it was only 1:00... I hate to see my little ones hurting... but I didn't know what to do. He was close to tears the rest of the day, until Papa Claus showed up! Riley thought this was the funniest thing! He was so happy to get to tell Santa that he had been a good boy and he still wanted a school bus for Christmas. I love Emma's face! She's not sure what to think about Papa Claus! Riley had a blast wearing the hat and beard! He ran around the house saying: "HOHOHOHO!" So Papa Claus saved us again! Every time Riley see Papa he thanks him for the Santa Claus presents! Riley love Santa, and now he has his very own Papa Claus who is a Santa helper. How cute is that!

No comments: