Sunday, August 15, 2010

‘Tis a very bad night!

Ok, it’s been almost a month since this very bad night. So, now I feel like I wont feel like the worst mommy in the world because of it.  It was the night of July 19th.

So, we were eating dinner. I had Beka up on the table in her Bumbo chair.She leaned out and feel off the table! UGH. She would have been fine but she hit a sharp metal box on the way down. BAM right on her face.  Poor baby!

001

OK, so it looks way worse than it was. She had been eating mashed carrots before the fall. But she did bloody up her nose and blackened her eye. She also had a tiny bit of a fat lip. Thankfully she didn’t break her nose or need stitches. I gave her some pain medication and put her to bed. She got up a lot that night, the pain meds had worn off. VERY LOOOONG night.

The next morning the swelling had gone down, and the burse was starting to form:

IMG_5410 IMG_5417

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh poor baby!! I'm glad she's ok. How scary for you guys!!