Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crazy Colorado Trip: Random Fun

We enjoyed spending time with my aunt Kim. She’s so cool! I truly look up to her and am so grateful that my kids are getting a chance to love on her too.

IMG_5636-1 IMG_5644-2  IMG_5655-3IMG_5664-4 IMG_5668-5

On July 30th Beka finally got her first tooth! That tooth took all month to come in.

IMG_5681-1

To celebrate I did a little photo shoo of her (plus she was too darn cute for words)

beka's first tooth

Emma and Riley named their stick horse: Levi and No-no

IMG_5753-5 IMG_5746-4

I figured out how to put Emma’s hair up in rags to make rag curls for church:

IMG_5768  IMG_5773

How pretty is that! The best part is that her hair isn’t all tangled in the morning. This was on my mom’s birthday. We enjoyed a fun delicious meal prepared by Kim and Linda. And then the kids and I drove up to Denver to pick up Allen! Yeah!

No comments: