I think that paradise means different things to different people. I haven’t traveled many places in my life, but to me being with my family somewhere beautiful is paradise. Having Allen around again after so long was paradise for me! And getting to spend time helping my aunt was great!
Or rather, watching Allen and my mom help Aunt Kim while I tended the kids:
The only down side to spending this much time outdoors is the sunburns everyone had that night. Thankfully it rained again cooling things down. I love the rain.
Have I mentioned the sky amazed me. I spent tons of time just looking up and marveling at how blue it is! And the clouds just seem to be right there… Close enough to touch! It truly filled me with wonder at the beauty that my Savior created. I am so grateful for the blue sky and the puffy white clouds that fill me with such wonder. The bright red rocks covered in warm green trees that fill the air with such a sweet perfume. How can one doubt that a master created these things? I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that I am a daughter of God. And I know that He is watching over my little family and knows our needs. I know that He never gives us more than we can handle, even when we think it's more than we can do! I was so strengthen this summer! And appreciate more my loving husband for all he does for us.
Like I said: paradise!









No comments:
Post a Comment