Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crazy Colorado Trip: Jessica Rides a Horse

Well, after being on the road for so long everyone need a day off. But the next day, I finally got up on a horse. Now, it was not because I don’t know how to ride… I spent most of my teenage summers in beautiful Colorado. And my awesome Aunt Kim got me riding lessons… and piano lessons! Thanks Kim. However, this summer the only time I could ride is when some one else would tend Beka and Emma… and Beka tended to take naps in the mornings, when everyone went riding. So, July 23rd I finally got to ride a little.

IMG_5545-3

Yes I’m wearing shorts (I didn’t know I would be ridding that day) but it’s all good!

IMG_5542-1

IMG_5550-4

I’m ridding my grandpa’s horse Levi and Mom’s ridding Kim’s horse Kentucky. Don’t we look cute?

After ridding we went into town. Kim got the kids a little pool to cool off in:

IMG_5557-6

IMG_5556-5

Beka hung out. Her black eye was looking much better!

IMG_5562-7

1 comment:

Judy said...

Bekka is getting so big