I did a lot of whining on facebook about this trip. Mainly about how sleep was something I was in very short supply of. It was hard having to sleep with all three kids in the room with me. I never knew how much they toss and turn at night. And I have a new appreciation for what single parents must go through. However, if one must be gone from their home for weeks on end (ended up being 7 weeks) it might as well be somewhere beautiful:
This is the view looking out from my grandparents’ front porch. It had rained and the colors were great.
And this is looking down to the barn.
The view from my bedroom window! I was trying different things with my camera. I liked the color from the one on the left, but didn’t like that you can see the screen. I loved how you could hardly tell I was shooting through a window in the one on the left, but I’m not as crazy about the color. So I posted both for your view pleasure.
This is the view from my Aunt’s deck. It’s amazing! Pictures really don’t do it justice! These are truly million dollar views. (seriously, the asking price on one of the places in the neighborhood was 2 million) I was so blessed to have wonderful family who took us in and let us enjoy the beauty of nature like you can’t do here in Vegas. Thanks so much Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Kim (and Linda too)!









2 comments:
Rain, grass, ahhh! :)
It was great, it only rained in the afternoon and then just enough to cool it off. sunny after the rain. The humidity was about 30% AFTER THE RAIN SO WONDERFUL.
Post a Comment