Riley’s first day of school was August 30th. UGH! How did that happen. He was excited and scared. He did great. Riley went right in with no crying!
We took a few pictures before we left.
Allen had to leave for work (Yeah for a paycheck!) So I took a few pictures before we left.
Ok, I don’t want to brag but I wanted to show the before and after of the next picture:
Before:
After:
Pretty cool huh!
Riley was a little nevous as we got closer. He even asked if we could listen to “Erin’s songs”. Erin a sweet friend of ours who has composed some amazing songs. Riley loves her latest song called Temple. He told me that it makes him feel safe and calm.
This is just before we walked in:
Riley found his seat and put his stuff there:
He was feeling better about things.
And what guy wouldn’t?
He’s really starting to get into the swing of things. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Valentiner and the teaching aid Ms. Debbie. Riley is attending an all day kindergarten and I love it. I get so much done and have a blast with the little girls! Yeah for school!









No comments:
Post a Comment