![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Emma and Riley Video
OK, I think I'm finally caught up with all our doings/my picture record finally fells a little lighter now. But I wanted to add one last thing for your consideration... This was SO cute tonight, and I'm so glad I grabbed Allen's camera and got the video. I brought my rocking chair out of Emma's room yesterday. One would think I'd brought out a new toy the way the kids have acted. They love to sit and rock away in it. So they both climbed up and I couldn't resist asking a few questions. I also found some cute videos of Allen and the kids doing the Hockie Pokie, which are so funny! Sorry about the video quality... but it still is fun to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
That was so adorable!!! Thank you for your comments- you always make my day!!! =)
So fun, I love videos on post. You guys are the best parents, you can see how happy the kids are to spend time with Mom and Dad:)
you are sooo cool. Thanks for sharing such a sweet moment with us.
Post a Comment