Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

Sunday was fun. We were running late (does this sound like a pattern for the weekend) and rushed to look at Easter baskets and get dress and then off to church. I am SO glad that I took pictures of the kids before church. Emma had spilled snack all over her new dress during nursery. UGH. But they are so cute who cares! After church we hunted for Easter eggs. Both did very well! I was very impressed. We had dinner at my parent's place. Demya and Benson cooked the ham (thanks to Soren who proved it) and made the fruit salad, Allen and I brought rolls and potatoes with peas and white sauce, and Marylynn and TJ brought brownies for desert. Before eating I took some cute pictures of the two babies in their Easter outfits. So cute!!! I was going to try to photoshop these next two pictures together, but got flustered. Plus I really wanted to get this post done... so here they are! After dinner, Allen took the kids outside. He ridge up a tee ball tee and found a bat and ball. The kids had a blast hitting and chasing the ball. Riley and Emmaline were so dirty that night that they left a ring around the tube!

No comments: