Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

I have so much updating to do, and I will get to it, but this was so funny this morning that I just had to share! I made Chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. It was a nice change from scrambled eggs and toast or cold cereal. Plus I had a strange crave on for chocolate chip cookies all week.. and this did it with a whole lot less sugar! You don't even need syrup (which is a really good thing because we have none and I didn't want to make any)The kids LOVE them tons! and they were so messy I had to shoot some pictures. The funniest part was when Emmaline saw the camera she said, "Cheese" It was really funny! OK, this last one is kinda gross but cute at the same time... She was trying to say CHEESE with a mouth full of pancake!

No comments: