WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST WORK!!!!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Cars
Ok, this is going to be a bit of a whinny post... but if I can't whine here, where can I? Have you ever noticed that if one thing breaks down, everything else seems to follow suit? A couple of weeks ago, we decided Allen's car just couldn't make it much longer without new tires. We hadn't replaced the tires in about 5 years, and they were balding. Then two Thursdays ago, the car died. Allen was on his way to school, and had just gotten off the freeway at Flamingo when it happened. He was sitting at the red light, and the car died. The lady behind him wasn't looking to see if he went when the light turned green, and she ran into him. It wasn't too serious, the bumper is a little banged up, and her license plate screw is in our bumper now. Allen's car has been overheating for a long time. We think we get the problem solved, then it will overheat again. Well, with Allen having to drive so far for school, we have to have the second car... we took the car to the mechanics, and $450 later, Allen's car works great. Please keep in mind that we are living an a fixed income, which we recieved at the begining of the school year, and that $400 is our food budget for a month...UGH!
*SIGH* Like I said, when one thing breaks, everything seems to. Yesterday, the ac in the van died!!!UGH! My car's broken. I so sad :( I'm not sure what we are going to do... it's too hot in Vegas not to have AC. The back windows don't roll down, so it's just the front windows left to cool the car.. and our car is dark! *sigh* More money we don't have... so agrevating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment