
Today was my ward's annual super Saturday. Which they called Relief Society Day Camp. This is a time for the gals in the ward to leave little ones and hubbies behind, and enjoy doing crafts, eating good food, and taking interesting fun classes, and mostly enjoy visiting with other ladies. It was so much fun! One of my favorite classes was one about making caramel. I can't eat too much of the stuff as it hurts my teeth, but Allen LOVES it.
I was so excited that my mom agreed to come with me this time. She was so cute! One of her old friends is in my ward: Alice Ferguson, and Alice told me to tell Mom, she had to come. So, she came! I was so glad, Mom really need a fun day off. They had a blast sitting around chatting and working on decal blocks... Mom did mine, didn't it turn out cute?

Mom also did a Christmas traditions book for me too. She did that for me while I worked on super cute apron

It's it cute?

A big shot out to all the ladies that put together this fun Saturday! Amy Rhodes for the cute aprons and help. I had a blast hanging up with you too. Amy Sanoja for the blocks! So cute! And all the other ladies: Thanks a bunch! This was just what I needed. I spent Friday feeling just a little blue. I don't know why, I just did.
A BIG thank you to my incredible hubby for taking the kids today! They had so much fun. He took them to the Cenntial Hills Harvest Festival. Riley jumped in a jumping house and got to climb in a firetruck. Allen took such good care of them!
Thanks honey for giving me a day off!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! It's nice to get a day off and spend it with the ladies you enjoy. :)
What a cool ward, and a great activity! These are so needed when you need a kid break.
Post a Comment