Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Me and My Mouth

The last two days I've been trying to do a lesson about mouth. It hasn't been very successful. I'm not really sure why. Riley's been very jittery. I guess I need to give him more exercise or something. I was able to read a few books about mouth, teeth and tongues. So, I guess the lesson wasn't a complete loss. But we were successful in doing one of the activities I planned. We painted pictures with straws. Riley had fun doing it, then finished his pictures with his fingers. Emmaline enjoyed the painting too. It was her first time finger painting. It was really cute, she tasted the paint and it made her look like she had lipstick on. Didn't she make a nice picture.

2 comments:

Christene said...

Yeah, so cute! It's so fun to teach our little ones isn't it?

Judy said...

Jessica,
It was a lot of fun. I really liked getting all the balloons for Riley. The weather was just right. Thank you for inviting me to come with your family.
Mom