Monday, September 1, 2008
Look What I Did
OK, I've wanted to learn to sew for what seems like ever! My grandma gave me her sewing machine years ago, but I was never really able to figure it out. That and the bobbin tension kept getting messed up. Anyway, I used the last of my grad/baby gift/ birthday/Christmas money and bought a new machine in July. At the same time, Grandma offered her serger. I gladly took the serger, hoping that I would be able to use it. It was brand new, the original test strip was still in the needles. Anyway, I've been doing some simple dresses for Emma and made Riley's overalls. I made a super simple quilt for my sister, too.

After church, everyone was so hunger! Riley kept saying "I starving Mommy, my tummy rumbling!" So, I gave the kids some grapes and pretzels. I was in the kitchen trying to figure out what to have for dinner. They were so quite, that I had to peak in and see what they were up to...
It was so cute! I just had to grab my camera!
She almost did it! She was thinking about taking that first unadded step! But right after we took this picture, she changed her mind! lol oh, well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment