Monday, September 22, 2008

Emmaline's 1st Birthday Party

I'd like to send a big thank you to all those who were able to come to Emmaline's birthday party. It was so much fun! Good food and good company, how can you go wrong. It's hard to believe that it's almost been a year since she joined our family. Thank you all for making her birthday special. We put Emmaline into a cute pink birthday dress complete with crown. She wore the crown much longer than I expected. I was barely able to get a picture taken with Riley's birthday hat! But she sweetly left it on so I could get some cute pictures... of course Daddy's hat was much cooler! I let Emmaline choice her decorations... she wanted Pooh Bear! I was going to go with little girl pink, but she really wanted Pooh. So, we had a Winnie the Pooh cake. Both my little ones have had no problem getting into their first birthday cake! Emma knew just what to do with it! It was so cute, she was so excited! We gave her ice cream after the cake, she LOVED it! Of course she needed a bath, which she got in the sink. After cake, we opened presents. Thanks again for everyone for the wonderful gifts! Emmaline loves all the new toys, especially the xylophone and the doggie from Great Grandma Leavitt. She is having so much fun.
Happy 1st Birthday Emmaline

1 comment:

Christene said...

So fun! What a darling little princess she is! Happy Birthday Emmaline!