Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sharks!

We decided to spend our vacation in Vegas this year. So, yesterday we went down to the Strip. We had decided to go to the Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef. I haven't been there since before Allen and I got married. It was really neat, very humid, crowded, hot, and according to Riley, a little scary. It was really cool to see all the fish. They were so big! My favorite part was the tunnels. You can walk through the aquarium. It is so cool, all around you is water! Emmaline was so excited about all the fish! Her legs were just kicking up a storm, and she kept squealing with delight! She loved when the fishes swam right by her. The sharks swam right over the top of us! It was amazing! This picture turned out so cool, I just had to add it to this post! Allen and the kids. They were looking in one of the smaller tanks. It was so incredible to get so close to the fish! Riley kissing one of the fish that came up to us! We looked at this tank for a long time. We had our own little corner all to ourselves. It was really interesting to see the fish up close and personal. We just thought this picture turned out cool. Promise it's not photo shopped at all. It really turned out just like this!This was the only picture I got of Riley smiling. That's his new thing, he hates getting his picture taken, or at least he hates smiling when he is asked to.

1 comment:

Christene said...

Isn't that place so cool! Our kids loved it too. It's nice to have these things that our little ones can go to and learn more about the world around them. I just love their fascination and excitement for learning! Glad you guys had fun!