OK, I know I just posted a long one, but this was just too cute! We had kinda rough day... car battery died, toilet died, Emmaline sick... and Riley was being 3. Great one moment, dissolving into tears or being gross the next. Anyway, I wanted to capture a gem of a moment from today. I was a Sam's Club today, and they had these cute dress up outfits. I was so excited! It is SO hard to find dress up clothes that aren't super girly! I let Riley pick out the one he wanted. I was really jazzed to see that he really took to playing with the costume! He picked the doctor, but now wants to know why we didn't get the chief too... can we say spoiled! Anyway, it was so cute to see him playing doctor with his Pooh Bear! I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures!
It looks like he's getting ready to write a prescription for Pooh Bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment