Monday, July 27, 2009
Beating the Heat
A couple of weeks ago(before the AC in the van died) I scrapped together some gift cards and extra cash and bought a small inflatable pool. The kids LOVE it! It's so nice to go out to the back porch and let them burn off some energy. I sit in my camp chair with me feet in the water. Speaking of feet, my poor feet are starting to swell up when I get too hot, or spend too much time on them. I have never had this problem before, and it really sucks! At least they are just a little swollen, right? I thought they were being so cute, I just had to grab the camera and take a few shots!
You can see my chair, with my water which Emmaline steals all the time!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I totally want to get in the pool:) Hope the swelling stops for you. The kids look like they are having so much fun.
Post a Comment