Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It works!!!

The AC in the van is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray! The story goes like this: A couple of months ago, Febuary, we got in an collision with the van. I'd say accident, but when someone involved is drink it's not an accident. Anyway, our wonderful insurance (not said sacastically, I LOVE our car insurance company. They have taken such good car of us!) sent us to Ulitamte Collision to get the estament and have the car fixed. They did a GREAT job, expept for one thing... when you used the windshield wipper fluid in the front the sprayers in the back would go! Very annoying! This was something we didn't notice until about 2 weeks ago. I mean, how often does it rain here? Well, I took it in and explained the problem. They fixed it, but had found one of the parts had a crack in it. They ordered a new part and wanted me to bring the van back. When they called to let me know that the part was in, I asked if they knew any good AC people. Well, he looked at our work order, said that they had replaced the compressor, and they would take a look at the AC when I brought the van in to have the windshield washers fixed. Yahoo!!!! It turned out that a wire had come out. That right. One stupid wire wasn't were it was supposed to be. They fixed. No charge. And now I have icy cold AC again!!!

No comments: