Monday, July 6, 2009

My Graphic Card :(

I will post some pictures when we get our graphic card fixed... it died Thursday... so I can't look at the pictures I took. But I'm sure they turned out well. Allen picked up my camera from the shop Thursday evening which I was so excited about! I was so worried that I wouldn't have it for the holiday weekend! But I had it and we had an amazing weekend... which I will write about later.

However, I did want to write about a cute experience I had this morning. Riley came in around 8 and crawled into bed with me. He does this most mornings. This morning he snuggled up to me and handed me Rudolph. He said: "He will make you feel better, Mommy" How sweet is that? I've been sick with this pregnancy.. I know still. Then he shared his mommy hug blanket. Riley really wanted me to feel better. And you know what? It did. He also told me he was going to be good today. That made me laugh. Riley really is a sweet kid. He tries so hard to be good.

No comments: