Tuesday, January 25, 2011

slowing down

I have had a wonderful desire to slow down my life. A person must not run faster than they have strength to, and I feel like I have been running like a crazy person. So, on MLK day we just stayed home and hung out. The kids had a blast playing together. Running through the leaves and playing horses.  It was so sweet. Riley put his old boots on Emma and away they ran.

IMG_1760

IMG_1758

Poor little Beka is still too little, but watched very intent on what the big kids were doing.

IMG_1774  Yeah for a slow down day! Leaves and horse and running and loving together. IMG_1796 IMG_1792

Life is so sweet, and going by so fast!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sweet pics, especially the one of Emma throwing leaves! Loved this post:)

Kerri said...

There is such a need for this kind of slowing-down. What a great experience! I hope there are many more like it! (And such sweet pictures!)