Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rodeo

Last weekend was our first one. It was interesting. The day started VERY early, like 5:30. And ended really late (around 6:30) I think they are going to try to improve the timing of things for next. Riley really had a good time. Sadly he had come down with a nasty cold (which he has since shared with all of us) and wasn’t quite himself. Until he got up on Misty! Riding makes everything better!

horziatial collage, rodeo, web vertical, rodeo collage web

The last few pictures I’m going to post I think turned out really neat:

emma, web

b&w riley on misty, horse head

This last one is Riley’s personal favorite! He asked if he could get a print out of it. Too cute! I was I could take credit, but I believe Allen snagged this one! Go honey!

IMG_1710

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hope you're all feeling better. Looks like Riley had good fun!