I love my family! It was so fun to have my sister and her family around for New Years. Every year my mom insists that we take a new picture around January 1st. It’s her Christmas present. I really don’t mind, she’s one of my biggest supporters. So, on January 1st we headed out to Calico basin for a family picture. It was REALLY COLD! But the pictures turned out really good. Hope everyone enjoys:
First the big family picture:
Fun huh!
Next I grab the Murdocks (Demya, Benson and Rolie):
About 2 seconds after this picture was taken, Roland jumped up and clocked Benson in the neck! Freedom! And that little imp ran right into the puddle!Then of course we had to have Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa:
I got a cute one of Dad with the boys:
A couple of weeks ago I went out with Soren and his girl and got this amazing shot of them:
Fun stuff!









No comments:
Post a Comment