I'm not sure if anyone else gets this way, but sometime it just feels like the house is caving in on me. It usually happens with place is just a mess, and nothing is in it place. When this happens I start to clean and rearrange the furniture. I'm becoming my mom... she was always rearranging the stuff when I was growing up. OK, she still does. I was over there today and the living room furniture had been moved around. So, the kids' room has been bugging me for a while. We moved most of their toys out of the playroom to make it Beka's room and into their bedroom. It was just a mess:
I had already moved all of the toys out.. The space just wasn't usable. The kids were never in there! So here's what I did:
Look the beds are even made!!! It created a larges space in the front of the room for playing! Go me!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Looks awesome!!! I bet it feel so great, go, Jessica:D
Post a Comment