Monday, May 17, 2010

Dude, Where did the last two weeks go?

It has been a crazy couple of weeks for me! My sweet friend Rach got married the first weekend of May, and my life has been crazy nonstop ever since. Rach asked me to be her photographer! I was excited and nervous but the pictures turned out great! I was so excited.















 Then we had Allen's graduation/convocation, which I've already posted about. Sunday was mother's day, and Allen's friend Kelly had her open house. She got married on Monday by a singing Elvis at the welcome to Las Vegas sign!
Cool shot huh? After the reception we joined them at XS (a club in Encore) I discovered that I haven't been missing anything not going to clubs. Think single adult church dances with alcohol instead of soda and you've got it about right. Well, close. There are the go go dancers and less modest dressing but the same kind of dancing and the music wasn't much better. But it was fun. We got home around 1AM. It was crazy.

We also hung out with my Aunt Kim on Monday morning! It was a very busy day! We were down on the strip more on Monday than I've been in the last 2 years! We had a blast walking around the Palazo. I loved the umbrellas. It had a kinda magical quality to it! Riley was smitten by the gondolas and the inside canals. He really really wanted to go on a ride.


Tuesday we spent the day at Allen's folks' house. We took the car into the mechanic to get the AC fixed. YEAH!!! It was an easy fix, and now our car gets COLD! So blessed!

Saturday we took the kids to Tule Springs Park. We wanted to check out a farmer's market that was being held there. The market was kinda a bust for us, but we had fun petting the horses and goats. Plus I got some way cute shots of the family:

Can you tell she's spent her whole life in front of a camera? And then there's this one:
How did that happen? She'll be six months old on Tuesday! UGH, it's going way too fast!

Final event for me was Saturday afternoon I was the photographer for another wedding... So if you are keeping track, that 3 weddings in 2 weeks. No wondering my head is spinning! Picture from that are coming.

No comments: