Saturday, April 3, 2010

March

OK, would someone please tell me what happened to this year? How on Earth did it get to be April already?UGH! So here is a quick run down (OK, maybe not a quick run down, but a general summery... I take too many pictures each week and tons a stuff happened) This has turned into a LONG post... but I hope you enjoy all the pictures: We went to Aunt Pat's funeral which Allen already wrote about. I really like this picture with the brothers together. Emma loved having Grandpa tending her:We had fun having Faith come and play. I got out some butcher paper and let the kids go for it! They really had a blast! I love the fact that Beka is looking at the kids. I'm convinced that she wanted to be part. I made Emma the cutest skirt for St. Patrick's day. She really did like, just not mommy taking pictures of it. My parents and I took the kids to Touch a Truck. It was really nice. Great weather! We had a really good time. It was fun to see Emma getting a kick out of the big trucks. I love seeing the kids exploring their world! We got these silly bugs at one of the booths. My mom put them on the kids' hats. Riley was really thrilled!We got to meet Bob the Builder! But Riley punched poor Bob in the nose...Why? We don't know. Then great tragedy struck... I had to change Beka's diaper in the car (my bi-monthly poopy diaper) and dropped my camera! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that I'd broken the lens, that would have been sad... but no, I messed up the camera. So, sad! I cried for about a week. Below is the last picture my camera ever took right: I took the camera into the repair shop. I could fix it... starting at about $300. Double Ugh! We decided at that price it would be better to get a new camera. So we did. YEAH! Life felt normal again. On the 24th I took my kids (my class) to a solar power car event at the North West Career and Technical Academy (NWCT). It was fun and we enjoyed lunch at the park. I had to take the babies with me, but they were really good! Riley was a hit. He wore his NWCT class of 2023 shirt. Riley will be attending the kindergarten program up at the high school next year. All the high school kids thought his shirt was the cutest thing! He was so excited to go visit his new school. We have been working on reverence with Riley. We told him that if he could be reverent during primary. This is SO hard for him. He has a really hard time sitting still and paying attention. But I noticed that when he had an award he could do it. So we told him that we would take him to see dinosaurs if he could be reverent for 4 weeks. Riley and I went to Walking With Dinosaurs on the 25th. It was so cool! He did it. So he got to have one on one time with mommy and see one of his favorite things. He LOVED it! We sat up in the balcony. Which was GREAT. I don't think any closer would have worked for Riley. He got a little scared with how big the dinosaurs were. I was amazed at how WONDERFUL my new camera is. I got Riley a Brontosaurus stuffy which he loves. He told me that it's his faviorite and he doesn't like T-Rex as much anymore. It was a long late night... but so fun! We went a helicopter egg drop March 27th. It was CRAZY! So many people, but seeing the copter drop the eggs was really cool. Emma was a little scared by it. After the egg hunt, we attend Brinley's first birthday party! So cute!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the date you had with Riley, precious. Glad things worked out, and you got a spiffy camera. Thanks for coming over and enjoying our crazy home:)