Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Easter Stuff

So, as I was looking at my blog, I realized I'd never posted the Easter/spring photo shot I did of the kids. They turned out REALLY good! I was quiet pleased with myself. It's amazing what can be done with 3 kids who really want to get their picture taken.

3 comments:

Erin said...

VERY cute! So, I planted all the tomato plants I had, but I saw that Star Nursery had the same variety that I bought at Leslie's, for a lot less. Star Nursery sells Hawaiian tomato plants for 98 cents! I paid three bucks a plant, but oh well, I like helping her out.

Cindy said...

I love your pictures! You are so talented. I'm starting to blog again, but i can't figure out this uploading pictures thing. I may need to talk to you.

Wynd said...

Great pictures! I love all the smiles. Your kids are so cute!