Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Beka update

So, I've been a bit of a slacker on the blog. Things have been busy, and I've been working on other hobbies. I have a bunch of things I like to dabble in... Right now I'm having fun with crafts, but that's another post. In this post I want to update everyone on our little Beka Sue. She is little. She has her own line on the growth chart, but she is following the trend. Beka's just small. And that's OK. We are enjoying her smiles. I can't believe what a happy baby she is! This month Beka's really started to enjoy her bath. It's fun to see her giggle and smile at all of us. She also started eating rice cearl. She LOVES it! It really funny to see her open her mouth really big for another bit. Riley and Emma love to sing to her, they fight over who gets to make her smile. It's cute. They love her so much, and she just adores them... Although she really only has eyes for mommy right now, which just melts mommy's heart.

No comments: