Friday, November 6, 2009
Fun at the Pumpkin Patch
A couple of weeks ago, my dad and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. I'd been promising this trip for a week, but had to keep postponing it. But I finally got them there. We got to the pumpkin patch, and they were closed because they had a tour going on. But they let us in anyway. I was so glad, I knew Riley would start to cry if we had to postpone this adventure once again. Riley was so excited to find his perfect pumpkin.
The kids had a blast running around the patch looking for pumpkins. Everyone found one that was just right! Emma found one just her size... but then she dropped it.
Thankfully we found a better one, and she was happy. 
Riley found his PERFECT pumpkin. It was a great time. Thanks for going with us Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment