Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Baby Update

Well, now this little baby has decided maybe I don't want to come out just yet... It's cold out there. So, after 14 days on bed rest I'm up and about a little. I feel really good, for being nine months pregnant. We have an official eviction date of November 25th (yes the day before Thanksgiving). With luck, we might be able to convince her to come a little earlier than that, but as with many things, we have no control over that. She's doing well, heart beat good, growing well, moving and grooving all over mommy belly. Mommy's blood pressure is good and for once gaining weight like I'm supposed to. Usually I loss weight with pregnancy. Another 1.5 lbs this week... hopefully it's mostly baby, right? Anyway, that's the news out here... pretty much no news. Which is good. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Eviction, ha ha! That's a good way to put it. So glad things are going well and smoothly this time. You are my hero! I hope I can manage three kids someday:)

Brooke said...

So exciting! Good luck over the next week! It's fun to know that by Thanksgiving she will be here! :)