I've been hording pictures again. I seem to do that from time to time. I take a bunch of super cute pictures and I can't figure out how to share them in a way that makes since... so, this is just a random collection of pictures I've taken over the last few days
So here is the first one:

Emma had just gotten up from a nap. She's been suffering from a bad cough for about a week, and wasn't very happy about being awake. Mostly I think she was thirsty... My kids seem to be camels, they drink and drink and drink and drink.... Riley had been watching a show while I was working and I wasn't quite at a stopping point when Emmaline woke. So I plopped her down with Riley. They were both so content, I couldn't help myself, I just had to snap a few pictures.
Here is picture set number 2:
Sunday after church we went to the graveyard to see the new headstone for Allen's grandpa. It's really pretty. I wanted to take a few pictures for those family members who read my blog, but have a hard time getting out this way to the graveyard. We didn't stay too long, but it was we felt it was a nice thing spend our Sabbath doing.


Emmaline and Riley had fun running around on the grass.... I don't think anyone minded... They just love how peaceful it is there. I love the picture of Emma with her tongue hanging out.. it reminds me of when she was younger, and every picture has her with her tongue sticking out!


This was a moment when I realized my baby isn't really a baby anymore... She is a toddler, with opinions and not always willing to do as mommy asks, and most especially when mommy wants her to look at the camera. But the shot turned out pretty anyway!

Here is pictures set number 3:
Emma really wants to ride Riley's trike. But she a little too small, plus Riley really, REALLY isn't ready to share this particular toy. He loves his bike. However, Sunday he was so sweet to let her try it for a few minutes. Luckily I had my camera, and was able to get some super cute shots!

Riley is trying to push her... we kept telling him no. But as anyone with a 3 year old will tell you: Yeah, he wasn't listing!

They did reach a compromise: Riley would sit on the back of the trike, and Emma would push with her feet.

Shot number 4:
Not much needs to be said about this one.... they are just plain too cute for words!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment