Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Gone Horsie
I just had to share what I made. For awhile now I've had a problem... Riley had broken many of the blinds on his window, which means that the sun comes into his room sooner and sooner, and I was having to get up sooner and sooner. And summer is coming, which means the sun gets earlier and earlier... So, I fixed the problem:
I am so proud of the way they turned out. I'm not sure if you can tell, but these are Riley's new horse curtains!It really changed the look of his room. He was SO excited about them! Still LOVES horses, and cows, and dogs (sometime, of course.. after Apollo bit him, I don't blame him for not really liking dogs all the time), and fish, and birds, and dragons, and.... But his love affair with horse is still going strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Don't know if you'll scroll down this far, but great job on those curtains!!
Post a Comment