Well, a couple of days ago, I spent the afternoon with Mary. We were letting the kids play in the backyard. Emma picked up the t-ball, carefully placed it on the tee. Then she found the bat, walked up to near the tee, took a couple of practice swings, and then walked up to the tee, and swung the bat. Believe it or not, she connected with the ball! She was so cute! What follows is the action in photos... of course!
And the ball is... GONE!!!
A few seconds later I got a big smile, which of course I missed on film.. but oh well! I wish I had a video camera for moments like this... But I know it warmed my mom's heart stings to see at least one of her grandbabies might just love the game as much as she did!
A few seconds later I got a big smile, which of course I missed on film.. but oh well! I wish I had a video camera for moments like this... But I know it warmed my mom's heart stings to see at least one of her grandbabies might just love the game as much as she did!









1 comment:
I showed Mom this blogg and she thought it was soooo cute!!! I can't help but smile when I see little Emma do fun things like learn to play T-ball.
Post a Comment