Sunday, September 30, 2012

September is GONE!!!

Who told the month that it could go so fast? I mean seriously, how on earth did it get to be the 30th already? Ephram is already 5 weeks old!! And oh so cute and kissable!

I thought I’d make this post a little bit of a hog pog of things and doings around here.

We had a fun time celebrating Allen’s dad’s birthday.

Richard's 60th birthday 001 Richard's 60th birthday 010 Richard's 60th birthday 005

Richard's 60th birthday 023

The next morning Ephram and I finally got to church. It was the primary program Sunday. I wish I had gotten a better picture of his first day. But with 9:00 church and running super late, well, it just didn’t happen.  The only one I got was this:

Ephram's first day at church 001

Not sure why the color is so weird…Riley did really well with his part, but wouldn’t sing. He said he was too tired. Emma was so cute. Her part went well, but it was her singing that was the most memorable to me. The closing song was Nephi’s courage and Emma sung her little heart out. You could hear her over everyone else during the choirs. The chorister had taught them to pump the arms in the air during the “I will go! I will do!” Emma was almost jumping in the air with her enthusiasm. So, cute!

I looked out the window one afternoon while making dinner and saw this:

playing around 023 

It was so sweet, I took a quick break and snapped a few pictures:

playing around 015 playing around 005 playing around 006

Funny kids!

Another day, Beka came down one afternoon dressed like this:candy corn beka 027 candy corn beka 005

She looked like a candy corn! She’s so funny.

Finally, I wanted to share some fun pictures I’ve taken on my phone through instagram. It’s a funny little app:

 2012-09-05_1346858460 2012-09-10_1347305112 2012-09-13_1347574213 2012-09-27_1348713353

In this one, Emma is talking to Ephram… She is saying: “Focus Ephram… Oh that’s great! You are doing so good.. Focus! Oh, you are so handsome!” Click, Click, Click! Can you tell that she has a photographer for a mom? I couldn’t help it I just laughed and laughed!

 

2012-09-15_1347719851

This was Ephram’s first trip to the park. It was one of those afternoons… The alarm went off to go pick up Riley from the bus: Beka start throwing a temper tantrum about not wanted to be left and not being able to find her shoes, Emma was dragging her feet about getting ready and crying about not wanting to go, I packed up Ephram and he was fussing, and as I walked through the kitchen to the garage I knocked over and shattered a brand new jar of jam all over floor and refrigerator! Yes, all this happened in about 3 minutes and yes, we were late picking Riley up from the bus.. we had just about to walk out the door when Riley walked in! I decided that it was just too much, I could not stay in the house! So, we packed up the bikes (all three!), the stroller, and my chair and we went to the park:

  2012-09-28_1348874115

He was really good. The big kids road their bike for over an hour! It was amazing!! And everyone was in a much better mood when we got home.

Finally, this was the sweetest picture moment! Riley loves holding his baby brother. I was trying to get ready for the day and let him. Just a few seconds before I got this picture Ephram gave Riley the biggest smile! It was so beautiful!

 2012-09-29_1348929792

We are busy and happy. Life is kind of crazy, but pretty good!

No comments: