Would someone tell me how my tiny little 5 pound baby is now a big girl of 5! I had been asking her what she wanted to for her birthday. She would go on and on about a surprise party. So, that’s what I did. And believe it or not she was totally surprised!
I called a couple of cousins and a friend from primary. It turned out to be alot more work than I’d accpeted. We had a little “slumber” party, where everyone went home around 8:30.
It was so cute:
The girls were all hiding waiting for Emma to get there.
Emma was so happy and surprised!
They ate mac and cheese with hot dogs. Then everyone got into their pjs. I laid out sleeping bags and blankets. I also had goody bags for them. Inside the bags was: glow bracelets, sleeping masks, a light up ring, lip gloss, a ring pop and head bands. Then we turned on Tangled and popped popcorn and put out the candy
By the time the movie was over Allen got there with the cookie cake. So, we did cake and presents:
The girls were so excited to give Emma her presents:
We celebrated Emma’s birthday on Sunday with Uncle Soren and Heather and Grandma Peterson. They brought a couple of fun gifts. Then we enjoyed ice cream Sundays!
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!!
Oh, and just so you know we enjoyed Allen’s birthday too. My wonderful dad watched the kids in the afternoon and Allen and I enjoyed an amazing hamburger (the restaurant's name totally escapes me.. maybe Allen will add it for me) and an wonderful meal without little ones.









No comments:
Post a Comment