Emma started her second year of preschool on Tuesday. She was so excited! We picked out a purple backpack and a “fabulous” outfit for her first day. Her teacher is Ms Cindy. I worked with her last year and I know she is amazing! Ms Cindy has taught kindergarten and 1st grade for the last 10 years. She wanted to take a step back from it, and is teaching prek 2 days a week for a 2 1/2 hours. I am so excited for Emma.
This is Emma on her first day:
She’s growing up so much! Emma said that she felt a little shy, but was glad to make some new friends. Her favorite part is that Daddy takes her to school. She has to leave at 8:30, which is before Riley’s bus picks him up. She was so happy to get one on one time with Daddy, and to ride in the booster seat in his car. She also liked snack time and learning the days of the week song.
This is going to be a fun year for her!









1 comment:
Wonderful for Emma to get to go to pe school. I love Emma keep growing strong.
Post a Comment