Riley started school on Monday. He’s a second grader now! Riley’s teacher’s name is Ms. Staples. He seems to be enjoying school, from the little snippets we have been able to squeeze out of him.
We have had so much fun with our newest little one! He is a really good baby. We gave him his first bath:
I don’t think he was impressed. But I thought he was very cute, and he’s hair curls!
Yesterday, I did a little photo shoot with Ephram:
I think they turned out pretty good. I can’t wait to get a few printed. By the way, if you are reading this and wish to print the pictures, please message me. I’ll send you a print ready copy. The ones on the web will turn out blurry as I have shrunk the file size.
It feels good to blog again :) Hopefully I’ll be more diligent in documenting our little lives here. I missed almost a year! Thank heavens for feeling better.









1 comment:
He's beautiful!! Congratulations on your new addition. Hope you had great nurses!! Love, Cindy
Post a Comment