Beka is officially 18 months now! UGH how on earth did that happen? I’ve been asking myself that a lot lately. It just seems like this school year has flown by so fast! Our little Beka has been going to nursery class for a couple of weeks with Daddy, but today was her first solo mission! She did great. Here’s some cute pictures from this morning:
I got smart after the first few pictures and had Allen hold up the blanket behind… no one needs to see our messy bookshelf! Plus I think it looks better!
Have I mentioned lately that this kid is a clown?
She makes me laugh! When she’s not making me pull out my hair! She loves to climb and do anything her big bother or sister is. She LOVES to make you laugh, and will do all kinds of crazy things to hear you laugh. She’s our little screamer, and only seems to have one volume: Loud!
Most days she she’ll let me do her hair… no strike that, she demands that I do her hair. If she see Emma getting her hair done. However, the moment the car is in motion… yeah, those cute pony tails are gone! She’s got some curl to her hair, which makes her mad scientist look all the better:
This is typical Beka! She loves to laugh, climb and see how the world works! You’d better look out! Here she comes!









2 comments:
Adorable pictures, Jessica!!
thanks Erin!
Post a Comment