Monday, February 15, 2010

Little Girls

Beka has started to smile! It is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Her whole face just lights right up! Unfortunately, the I had the wrong lens on my camera Sunday morning, and most of the pictures are really bury... but she's so cute, I can't help myself and have to post them anyway. The same day I took the smiling pictures of Beka, Emma looks so pretty that I shot a couple shots of her too. So pretty. Also, a couple of days ago, I babysat Faith. The two girls had so much fun. After we took a LONG walk, I gave everyone a little snack. The girls were so cute, they wanted to sit together. I couldn't resist, and snapped a few pictures of them. I do have one question though: why is it when I ask my little girl to smile, she makes a weird face instead? Sigh, oh well she's still cute!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Little girls
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Erin said...

So adorable! I love the pic of Emma with the crocheted hat. (Cute hat, too!)