So we have embarked on the exciting and messing journey to diaper freedom with Emma. She's decided that she is ready to use the toilet. We have encountered one small problem: Riley. He uses the toilet and removes the smaller toilet seat, making it one more step and those accidents seem to happen. The other problem we were having was that she was scared to climb up on her own. This is a problem when I'm busy feeding Beka. So the solution:

Emma now has her own potty. It's pretty cute. When she does her business it plays a little tune. I asked her to sit for purposes of this picture.

She is really proud of herself. She had just gone all by herself! She pulled down her underwear and pulled them back up all by herself too!
Go Emma! Go Emma! Go Emma!
2 comments:
GO, Emma!! Good luck, and good solution! Ethan and I just looked at this post. He liked seeing the pics:)
LOVE the new header!! Blog looks great! Its so fun to have a fellow coffeshop blog lover for a friend:) You see the black border around your header. Rita from coffeshop just showed me how to remove it. It didn't look good on my photo blog header, overlapping with the pic. I'll send you the info if you want to change yours.
Post a Comment