Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What can you do?

What a day... We had lots of highs and lows... But one of the cutest things this morning was right after watching Clifford The Big Red Dog with Riley. The episode was about how Jetta (Emily's friend) had just gotten a little brother, and was feeling jealous of the attention the new baby was getting. Of course at the end, everything was resolved, and she liked her little brother, and wanted to hole him. As soon as the credits rolled, Riley jumped up on my bed where I'd put Emmaline. He told me he wanted to hold his little sister, then he wanted me to talk their picture. It was SO cute. I can't believe how big Emma is getting. She is changing so much everyday! I have struggled from the beginning to have the connection with Emma that I had with Riley. I haven't felt as close to her. But lately things have changed and I'm really starting to see and understand her personality. I'm really starting to have fun with our little girl! Oh, by does she have attitude! She's really starting to become her own person, and she can make the funniest faces! One of my favs is when she wrinkles her nose, it just so funny! And she has learned YES and NO. I asked her if she was hungry for breakfast, and she nodded her head very vigorously. When I asked her if she wanted more, she shook her head no... It's amazing! Really communicating at last! Allen says she's starting to look more like me.. I'm not sure, but this picture made me laugh.

No comments: