Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mt Charleston

I love going up to the mountains. I get that from my mom. She grew up in Colorado Springs and used to run up to Pikes Peak. She LOVES the mountains. There just something about being up so high, the air is cleaner. Allen also needed to study on Saturday. So after Riley's soccer game I took the kids up the Mt. Charleston for lunch. We were really looking for "Fall" Mom also loves the fall, it's her favorite season... So I wanted to share this season with my little ones, it just not something that happens in the valley like it does in most places. Plus, it has been so hot around here lately, you wouldn't know that it's November! But we missed the change of colors this year. All that was left of the trees were old brown stuff... Oh well. It was nice to feel the coolness that should be around in November!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Now these are some sweet pics! I love the soft color and lighting.